TPS Meeting Tuesday, 19th March 2019
This week at our weekly meeting in the Maldron Tallaght we are welcoming Adrian Hendroff to speak to us. Adrian is both a photographer and author of several guidebooks. We look forward to hearing about how he combines his love of photography and mountain walking.
This week is also hand in night for our Monthly League. Please have your prints mounted and ready and your projected resized and named correctly. Instructions below:
• Printed images must be presented on mounting boards no larger than 20×16 inches (51×41 cm).
• All submissions should have a completed competition entry label affixed to the back.
• Digital images should be submitted in jpeg format resized to 2,400 pixels on the longest side with a resolution of 240 dpi. This will allow the club to add the image to a database from which it can be considered for entry into future IPF club competitions.
• Please send images to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before entry night or bring them along on USB on entry night
• Members are asked to adhere to the following naming convention:
• Member Number-Division-Title-Category e.g. 12345-Advanced-Selfie-Mono Print
• The committee requests that all images, whether for entry into the projected or print categories, are submitted in digital format.
See you all on Tuesday at 8pm sharp.